Lada Driver School, LLC was founded in 1996 in the East Side of Milwaukee.
We have 2 office locations, one in Shorewood (3817 N. Oakland Ave) and the
other in the North Side (5200 W. Mill Road)
We are a growing organization with a proud tradition and a strong commitment
to ethical business practices. We believe in team work, and hard work!
Our priority is "excellent service"
The current services include:
- Teen Driving Complete Program (classroom and in-car)
- Adult Driving (Beginner, Nervous Driver, Refresher, New to the USA)
- Manual Transmission (Stick-Shift)
- Convenient Road Test Scheduling
- CDL (Commercial Driver License which is for Truck Driving)
- Translation for students with English as a Second Language, and
- Driver Instructor Training.
All programs at our School are taught by Wisconsin State licensed instructors
and follow Wisconsin State approved curriculum. Our instructors are
experienced and have completed all the requirements of the Wisconsin
Department of Transportation to maintain a current license.
Our classroom facilities are modern and well-equipped. In our classes we
utilize visual aids and provide a pertinent curriculum based on different driving
techniques, driver attitudes, analysis of traffic situations, and the underlying
cause and case studies of driver error.
We take great care of the maintenance of our training vehicles at our Auto
Repair facility (Accord Automotive, LLC) We have automatic and manual
transmission (stick-shift) cars for training, which are all equipped with dual
control braking system and regularly checked for your safety.
3817N. Oakland Ave.
Shorewood, WI 53211
Phone: 414-906 0652
Fax: 414-906 1947
9:00AM - 6:00PM Mon-Fri